This changelog tracks items that have been completed. The main purpose of the changelog is to keep the product development transparent.
To keep up with important updates, follow our social media channels. For any feature requests, feel free to get in touch on Twitter or via our contact form.
Keyboard Shortcuts v 1.0.4
Released on 14 May 2021
Added keyboard to the new 3D Editor to better control the animation maker.
- Shortcut added: Ctrl+C - copy elements on the timeline as well as individual keyframes
- Shortcut added: Ctrl+V - paste elements on the timeline as well as individual keyframes
- Shortcut added: Ctrl+Z - undo the last action
- Shortcut added: Ctrl+Y - redo the last action
- Shortcut added: Space - pause/play the animation
- Shortcut added: Backspace - deletes selected element on timeline
- Added: Dynamic Frame to 2D Editor
3D Editor Features v 1.0.3
Released on 9 May 2021
- Added new 3D Templates
- Added a rotation transformer (go to menu -> edit -> toggle rotate)
- Reworked 3D shadows
3D Editor Features v 1.0.2
Released on 6 May 2021
Continuation of the work to move 3D Editor v2 out of beta.
- Implemented saving templates for 3D Editor
- Added a Transformer
- Bug Fix: Transparent video export working correctly
- Bug Fix: Templates were overwritten / disappearing
Added Plane to 3D Editor v 1.0.1
Released on 4 May 2021
Plane tab in the 3D editor allows to add a 2D plane to the scene. The plane can be used to add shadows to mockups.
- Added Plane
- Small UI Changes
Initial Release v 1.0.0
Released on 3 May 2021
Start of changelog. All previous features are added as part of this release. Future releases will be incremental.
- Added 2D Editor
- Added 3D Editor
- Added 100+ pre-made templates
- Added Text Animations
- Added custom elements (Badges, Backgrounds etc.)
- Added popular devices (both iOS & Android)
- Released App Promo Video Beta (go to Nav Bar -> Use Cases -> App Promo Video)